THE EXCLUSIVE LIQUID SPARKLE POOL SERVICE
The MyHome.Pro pool service team has been managing the pools of thousands of customers and conducted over a million visits in its forty-year history.
LIQUID SPARKLE TREATMENT
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
REPAIRS & REPLACEMENTS
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT A LIQUID SPARKLE POOL?
The MyHome.Pro EXCLUSIVE LIQUID SPARKLE™ is a specially formulated liquid treatment and not the “typical” and problematic pool chemical “tablets” or granular solid alternatives.
Certified and experienced pool technicians achieving the correct chemical balances through regular care and attentive monitoring deliver the “scientifically perfect” chemical balance to deliver our Clients the “picture perfect” Sparkle Pool.
And not only does the “Liquid Treatment” provide a “Sparkle” pool experience, it is BETTER FOR THE ENVIRONMENT and YOUR POOL!
WHY THE EXCLUSIVE LIQUID SPARKLE TREATMENT IS SUPERIOR!
- LIQUID SPARKLE LETS YOU BACK IN YOUR POOL FASTER! You can get back into your pool sooner after the pool is serviced because you are not waiting for solid chemicals to dissolve!
- LIQUID SPARKLE IS NON-SCALING AND LEAVES NO RESIDUE! When it “expires”, this naturally occurring element leaves behind only table salt and water!
- NO CAUSTIC POOL CHEMICALS STORED IN YOUR HOME! The Sparkle Pool Service brings everything it needs on every visit and so you NEVER have to store unwanted chemicals!
- LIQUID SPARKLE is SAFE and similar to that used by almost EVERY water treatment facility in the country to treat your drinking water!
- LIQUID SPARKLE ELIMINATES UGLY “CALCIUM BUILD-UP!” The most popular powdered or tabular chlorines are almost 1/3 made up of CALCIUM, which you have to clean up! Using liquid pools chemicals means saying goodbye to all that calcium build-up and “scale” at your pool’s waterline tile and spillways/water features and elsewhere.
- SAY GOODBYE TO UNSIGHTLY SOLID DEPOSITS ON YOUR POOL’S BOTTOM! A combination of undissolved solid chemical additives and the calcium levels they produce can create unsightly gray/white flakes at the bottom of your pool. Add to this the sand particulates from the solid-chemical’s damage to a gunite pool surface, and you have an unattractive and “dirty feeling” mess at the bottom of your pool!
- ACIDIC SOLID CHEMICAL CAN HARM POOL SURFACES! The typical “pool puck” carries a pH of around 2.5, which means these are a very acidic and invasive. The ideal chemical ranges for a gunite/plaster swimming pool for pH is 7.4 – 7.6 and for total alkalinity (TA) is 80-120 ppm. Overuse of pucks or tablets can lower the pH below 7.2 and TA as low as 30PPM. When the TA gets that low the plaster weakens and over time soften and eventually erodes. Have you ever found white sand at the bottom of your pool or in your sweeper’s bag? That could be the aggregate coming out of the plaster, weakening your pool’s surface.
- SOLID CHEMICAL POOL PUCKS WILL EVENTUALLY FORCE YOUR TO DRAIN & REFILL! Di-Chlor, Tri-chlor and similar solid tablet, puck or granular treatments add chlorine and cyanuric acid (CYA) into your water. The CYA that they add to your pool water every day does not get used up, and builds to greater and greater levels and will eventually the CYA level will get to the point where the only real method of correction is drain and re-fill your pool with fresh water.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TRIAL OUR SERVICES?
We’re so confident you’ll LOVE what we do that we’ll let you try us out for a month with no fees! WOW! That’s confidence!
The MyHome.Pro Pool Care Trial allows you to “Try before you Buy” in those cases where you know you want a weekly pool service, but not quite ready to commit to a new provider. You can take advantage of this offer if:
- You are not an existing MyHome.Pro Customer!
- You meet with our Pool Services Advisor to review the pool, your expectations and agree on a game plan for delivering excellent care!
- The pool is currently in a reasonable state of chemical balance, care and cleanliness.
- There is a sincere intent to create an ongoing weekly pool services relationship.